2018/19 TOURISM AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED EXCEPT FOR 3 CATEGORIES WHICH CLOSE ON 22 AUGUST
We have already logged 160+ entries into this year’s Devon Tourism Awards, meaning we are anticipating another tough summer of excellence judging!
There are 3 categories with a later deadline of 22nd August and we’d encourage you to consider an additional entry into one or more of these – especially those which are open to all business types. They are:
- Customer Service Superstar award, which recognises individuals or teams that regularly go above & beyond, offering exceptional service to visitors
- The Tourism Event & Festival award, for events and festivals that attract visitors to the area and enhance their stay
- Outstanding Contribution to Tourism, for an individual, group or organisation that has made a significant contribution to the tourism industry in the area
If you have already entered any of the above, please feel free to revise your entry if you wish at any time before the deadline.
Mark Warnes, property and portfolio director at headline sponsors Hoseasons, says “We are very proud to be supporting these awards and looking forward to the nominations coming in. The awards are a brilliant way to recognise the commitment and achievements of businesses across the county and celebrate all they do to drive tourism to the area. It is so important to reward the time, energy and money everyone invests in their offer and we’re pleased to be able to be a part of that for another year.”
Organiser of the awards Robin Barker says: “Feedback from last year’s entrants tells us that the Awards are increasing in their relevance and our suggestions for the future met with an enthusiastic response.”
Entry is free, the programmes being funded by a range of sponsors and partners, and all entrants receive feedback.
If you have any queries about the awards please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @DevonTourAwards #DevonTA
- Just over two weeks left to enter Posted: 6th August 2018
- Posted: 23rd November 2017
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing